Tuesday, January 13, 2009

American Idol...

Tonight was the American Idol kick off. Pretty funny stuff. It's so odd to me that some of these people think they are actually talented... or do they?? I always wonder which of these people are just a little desperate for their five minutes of fame and which have liars for friends. One chick even went to the extreme of wearing a bikini to the audition! That girl was nuts. Ryan thought so too hands down. I guess it is worth the hour of entertainment it provides us every week. Justin laughs his head off. Thank you weirdos. There were however a couple of AI wannabe's that I think were there for the right reasons and had some working vocal chords. One girl, I think her name is Adrianna, competed with my sister in the Miss California competition a few years ago. She sounded really good. Especially for being so young. I actually tried out this season in Salt Lake but didn't make it through. I wonder which category I fall under!

1 comment:

Candice McWhorter said...

I missed both nights this week...bummer! I was out shopping with my mom, so I guess that's a good thing. I love AI though and completely agree with you on the whole weirdos bit. That's awesome you tried out. I'm too chicken to put myself out there like that.