Monday, October 13, 2008

Sick and cold...

So all weekend I felt like crap! I must have caught a bug or something. Friday I woke up feeling achy and sick to my stomach.  Justin left for work and I tried to drag myself out of bed to get going for the day but I just wasn't feeling well at all. I whined and complained all day but we had plans to meet some friends that night and I didn't want to bail over a little tummy ache so I toughed up and we went. We made carmel apples and saw the movie "Eagle Eye" with Josh and Brittany and by the end of the night I was feeling a little better. We had a fun time. When we walked in the house it was freezing!!! Our heater hadn't been turned on since we moved in and now it's cold and time to use it but isn't working. Justin tried messing with it but nothing happened. Saturday I still wasn't feeling well but we left to avoid the cold (inside and outside) and went to run some errands. Justin wanted to go look at some guns so I told him I'd go with him if we could look at puppies after. We cant get either so it was a fair trade.  On our way home we stopped and rented "The Unit". We piled blankets on our bed and watched until we fell asleep. Sunday... still freezing cold! I think one of the worse feelings in the world is getting out of the shower in October with no heat. Not to be dramatic but I thought I was going to die. Church is usually cold but it was better than home. Luckily that night we were having a birthday dinner for my Uncle over at their house. We stayed as long as possible. When we got home.. I headed straight for bed to escape getting frost bite! I whined a little more about being sick to Justin that night and he told me it was all in my head and not to think about it. This morning when I barfed after breakfast I was able to say "I told you so". Now I'm feeling much better. As for the heat, someone was supposed to come fix it at 2:00. Its after five and I'm still waiting. I lit all the candles in my house but it didn't help one bit. HELP!!

3 comments:

Kristine L. said...

You're pregnant... aren't you.

Natalie said...

hahahahaaaaaaaaa

Candice McWhorter said...

That's so rough. Sorry you were so sick!